Tuesday, October 21, 2008

amongst the frenzy!

How is everyone's mental health? I am maintaining sanity by focusing on the beauty of night skies, melodic tunes, breaking a sweat, children's laughter and hugs from patients.... So much noise and confusion can distract from all the intense beauty, really too much beauty to absorb. Sure, I am keeping up with most of the environmental unrest, political upheaval, and intense angst found even here in the Bubble of the Carmel. I am also paying attention to the happiness from my young boys, and my wife's musical groove and the changing of the seasons.... Way more impressive than the frenetic noise. I was watching Once (again) and my eyes swelled with tears as the earnest musical stylings effused from the music makers-- very nice and JOYFUL! Don't we all want to sing,pick up a guitar or sit down at the piano and participate in the universe song? Let it out, and when you feel great -- shout it out!

No comments: